Welcome, food lovers, to another enticing edition of our beloved Taco Tuesday from the comfort of your “Ineskohl Kitchen”! I trust you’re enjoying a splendid day. Today, we’re adding a twist to our traditional tacos by incorporating the vibrant flavors of Rotel dip into them. Trust me, you’re in for a tantalizing treat.
Now, let’s dive right into it!
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 1 lb (approximately 24 ounces) of Velveeta cheese (you can adjust this amount according to your cheesy desires!)
- 2 cans of Rotel tomatoes and chilies
- Gourmet burger seasoning (to taste)
- Seasoned salt (to taste)
- Complete seasoning (to taste)
- Dorito taco shells (as many as you wish)
- Lettuce, shredded (for topping)
- Shredded cheese (for topping)
- Sour cream (optional topping)
- Start by preheating your oven as per the instructions on your Dorito taco shells packaging. While that’s happening, heat a large pot on medium heat.
- Add your ground beef to the heated pot, ensuring you break it down well for even cooking.
- While your beef is browning, add the gourmet burger seasoning, seasoned salt, and complete seasoning. The Rotel will bring plenty of flavors, so be careful not to over-season.
- Once your beef is well browned, drain any excess grease from the pot. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Next, cut your Velveeta cheese into small chunks – this helps it melt faster. Add the cheese chunks to the pot.
- Now it’s time to add your cans of Rotel, juice included, to the beef and cheese mixture. Stir it all together until well combined.
- Keep stirring occasionally until all the cheese has melted, and the mixture is evenly combined.
- While your cheese is melting, place your Dorito taco shells in the oven for a quick crisp. Be sure to keep an eye on them – we want them crispy, not burnt!
- Once your Rotel dip is ready, let it cool slightly before you begin assembling your tacos. This will prevent your shells from getting soggy.
- Stuff each taco shell with the Rotel dip, followed by a sprinkle of shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, and a dollop of sour cream, if desired.
- Repeat the assembly with all your taco shells.
And there you have it, delicious Rotel Tacos for your Taco Tuesday! An easy, cheesy, and incredibly tasty meal to liven up your weekly menu. Don’t forget that you can modify these tacos with any toppings of your preference.
Thank you for joining me in “Ineskohl Kitchen” today. Remember to stay safe, enjoy your meal, and come back anytime for more delicious creations.