This dish is exactly what you need when you need some comfort food. It’s easy to make, and all the ingredients are inexpensive!
The dish is a traditional American casserole consisting of potatoes, green beans, butter or margarine, milk, salt, and pepper. It is usually topped with crumbled bacon.
The dish is so popular in American cuisine that it can be found in many restaurants. It is also popular as a side dish to Thanksgiving turkey.
The ingredients in this dish work well together and taste amazing when cooked together in a casserole form!
An easy recipe that you can make with your Slow Cooker. Discover the procedure below and then taste and enjoy!
- 2 sliced Montbeliard sausages ( smoked pork sausage with garlic)
- 1 can of green beans
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 potatoes cut into cubes
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Turn on the classic cooking mode and select the “browning” mode.
- Pour the olive oil, then the chopped onion, and the sliced Montbéliard sausages and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the can of green beans, the diced potatoes, and the can of peeled tomatoes with the tomatoes juice, stir.
- Cook under pressure for 5 minutes
- Once finished, add salt and pepper to taste.