Every school-going child love pizza at the cafeteria. School Pizza may have left you enjoyable memories. If you are a lunch lady, then this recipe post is for you. You can try this recipe at school to serve great taste to the students. Let’s jump to the recipe without wasting time.
Ingredients for crust making
- Plain Flour – 2 2/3 cup
- Powdered Milk – ¾ cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Instant Yeast – 1 packet
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Warm Water – 1 2/3 cup
- Vegetable Oil – 2 tbsp
Ingredients for filling
- Ground chuck – ½ pounds
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Pepper – ½ tsp
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1 block grated (8 oz)
Ingredients for making pizza sauce
- Tomato sauce – 6 oz
- Water – 1 cup
- Olive oil – 1/3 cup
- Garlic paste – 2 cloves
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Pepper – 1 tsp
- Dried Oregano – ½ tbsp.
- Dried Basil – ½ tbsp
- Dried rosemary crushed – ½ tsp
Instructions for making the crust
- To make the crust, first, preheat the oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a baking pan and spray cooking oil. Apply butter paper at the bottom.
- Take the bowl and mix Flour, milk powder, sugar, instant yeast, and salt. Blend well or beat the mixture.
- Separately add oil to hot Water and mix. Now, add this to the mixture you prepared before. Keep stirring until a smooth texture of the batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and spread evenly. If the batter is not adjusting, then take a short pause and try again.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake the crust. It would take eight to ten minutes.
Prepare Pizza Sauce
- Take a pan, add some olive oil, and sauté the garlic paste. Add tomato paste and other ingredients else than Water. Cook for 2 minutes and then add Water. Boil it and remove the pan from heat.
- Take some olive oil, add meat and brown it. Add salt and pepper and sauté it. Take the meat aside once it is properly cooked.
- Take the crust and now apply some pizza sauce. Now add meat and cheese to the top layer. Apply all the toppings and put the baking pan in the oven.
- Bake the pizza at 475 degrees Fahrenheit until the cheese in the pizza melts. When cheese changes the colour to brown, take out the pan from the oven.
- Cool for five minutes and cut into pieces and serve.
Can I use cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella cheese?
Yes, you may use cheddar cheese. You can use any cheese, whether regular cheese, cottage cheese, or other.
Can I add or remove the ingredients in the filling?
Yes, it is up to you to change the ingredients in the filling. Oregano, salt, and pepper are recommended to be used must.
Student pizza recipe is always in demand as their sales ratio is high. One slice of pizza fulfils hunger desires and provides satisfaction. Comment below if you tried this recipe and how it tasted at the end. Were students more satisfied with the taste and ordered more than usual? We would love to answer your queries.