The Comforting Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot is one of those great, healthy recipes that everyone should try out once in a while. Not only is it a very interesting recipe to begin with, but it’s also pretty easy to do, and you will find it quite rewarding too. The best part about this particular recipe is that you can easily prepare it the same day if you have a crockpot. And yes, you don’t have to be near the crockpot all the time.
Why is the Comforting Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot a great recipe?
Maybe the best thing about this recipe is that it’s suitable for the entire family. The fact that you just need a crockpot is amazing, and that means you will be quite impressed with the value and professionalism brought to the table. You always want to really push the limits and bring in front an outstanding set of results. Not only that, but you can cook the chicken for hours and hours, and that brings additional flavor.
Aside from that, you will also have the chicken become really tender, which is always a plus for this type of meal. The fact that you can also adjust and adapt the recipe however you see fit is really exciting, and certainly one of those recipes that you will enjoy all the time. It’s definitely a great main course and if you like chicken, it’s definitely a no-brainer. You just have to give it a try for yourself and enjoy it.
How many hours does it take to prepare this recipe?
Preparing the ingredients for the Comforting Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot doesn’t take more than 10 minutes for example. However, it’s the slow cooker that does most of the work. This is one of those recipes that can take a while for the slow cooker to prepare. So it’s quite common for it to take 8 to even 10 hours on the low setting and anywhere from 4 to 6 hours on the higher setting. This is the type of recipe you prepare early morning, leave to work and allow the slow cooper to do it properly, then come back and have it ready.
Comforting Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot ingredients
- A can of chicken broth
- 2 chicken cream cans
- A bag of egg noodles, preferably higher quality ones
- Chicken breasts, here you can choose between 4 and 6 based on the desired portion size.
- Optionally, you can add pepper and salt according to your own requirements.
Preparing the Comforting Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot
- Insert the chicken into your crockpot
- Add the cream over it and start cooking it on the preferred setting, be it low or high. (source: ineskohl.info)
- After it’s done, you want to boil some water, this is preparing the noodles, follow their instructions from the package.
- Get the chicken out of the crockpot and either shred it or dice it up, whatever you find better.
- Put it back in the crockpot and then drain the noodles and add them there. You can include the salt and pepper too if you want.
- Now you just stir and you are ready to serve it to your family or friends.
The Comforting Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot is one of those recipes that you are bound to like just because it’s so creative and unique. You can also customize it based on your own style, with the veggies you want. If you never tried this recipe, this is the right time to do it, and it’s really enjoyable!