This recipe is perfect because it only takes 5 minutes to prepare and only requires 5 ingredients. Yes, you read that right. Only 5 ingredients to make a meal the whole family will love. Have I convinced you to try this recipe yet? And I haven’t even mentioned the taste.
This chicken recipe takes you right to the sand under the hot Hawaiian sun. From the first bite, you’ll fall in love with this delicious Hawaiian chicken.
- 2 -3 Chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- A bowl with a capacity of
- 1/4 liter of ketchup
- 60 liters of water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bite-sized pineapple (227 grams) (well-drained)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
Cook onion and celery in the same skillet until soft but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer for about 1 minute. Pour the sauce over the Chicken pieces in the slow cooker.
Turn the slow cooker on high for the first hour, then low for 3 to 4 hours.
Note: If using optional green bell pepper, brown it with the onion and celery.
Note: If you want a thicker sauce, add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch during the last 30 minutes.
Great served over buttered rice! Enjoy!