This Walking Taco Casserole is the best choice if you are looking for a dinner that can be prepared in just 20 minutes. Delicious and easy to prepare. Everyone in the family loves it, from children to adults.
Can Walking Taco Casserole be frozen?
Yes, it certainly can. Just don’t forget to wrap it in aluminum foil or double wrap it in plastic wrap before you put it in the freezer.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 1 (15.25oz ) can of corn drained
- 1 cup restaurant-style salsa
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 pack of cream cheese
- 1 (15oz) can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Fritos corn chips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 scallion sliced (optional)
- ¼ cup sour cream (optional)
- ¼ cup black olives sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In an iron skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 chopped yellow onion, and 1 lb of ground beef.
- Using a spoon, mix all the ingredients and continue to stir until the ground beef becomes brown. ineskohl.info
- Add the taco seasoning, 1 cup restaurant-style salsa, and 1 pack of cream cheese, and continue to stir the ingredients.
- Add the black beans and corn, and keep stirring.
- Put the taco mixture in a 9×13 casserole baking dish.
- Add 2 cups Fritos corn chips on top of the taco mixture, Add 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Put the casserole baking dish in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Take it out of the oven and add 1 cup shredded lettuce on top, Add 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced on top as well, and Add ¼ cup black olives sliced.
If you liked this Walking Taco Casserole Recipe, I suggest you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.
Receipies i will daily use.
How do you store it and can it be warmed up again
Recipes look great, thank you.