Fried pork chops are an ideal and quick option for a quick dinner or lunch because their preparation does not consist of difficult steps; on the contrary, it is relatively simple. So do not lose detail and take note of how to make this exquisite food trendy in Central and North America.
- 6 pork chops
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano powder
- Salt to taste
- French fries
- Garnish to taste
Step by step preparation
- First, we will season our pork chops well in a small bowl and add salt and pepper, oregano, and finely chopped garlic.
- Season well on both sides of the pork chop, now pre-heat a cup of water in your frying pan.
- When it is hot, add the chops and let them cook until the water evaporates completely. Finally, add oil and fry the chops well until they are entirely seared or browned.
- For the garnish, don’t get complicated since it is a quick dish; peel some potatoes and fry them, and to balance, you can opt for some vegetables such as lettuce, tomato and onion.
Information and nutrition
Cooking: Honduran Preparation: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 servings Cooking: 30 minutes
Calories: 589 kcal Total: 40 minutes
If you liked this Fried Pork Chops Recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.
I love the recipes!!!!