I’ve got a mouthwatering recipe for you that’s perfect for a quick lunch or a party snack. It’s all about Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Pretzel Sliders, and trust me, these bad boys are both scrumptious and easy to make. So let’s dive into it!
Can I use a different type of bread for these sliders?
Absolutely! Feel free to swap out the King’s Hawaiian Pretzel Slider Buns for your favorite slider buns or even dinner rolls. Just remember that different bread types may require slight adjustments to the cooking time.
Can I make these sliders with a different kind of meat?
You bet! If honey uncured ham isn’t your thing, go ahead and substitute it with turkey, roast beef, or even salami. Get creative and make the sliders uniquely yours!
What other types of cheese can I use?
Swiss cheese is just one option! Feel free to experiment with other cheeses like cheddar, provolone, or pepper jack to add a little kick. Just make sure the cheese you choose melts well.
How do I store leftovers?
To store leftover sliders, wrap them individually in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, you can pop them back in the air fryer for a few minutes or use a microwave. Just keep an eye on them to prevent overcooking.
- 3 tablespoons (44g) salted butter (e.g. Kerrygold)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (e.g. Grey Poupon)
- 9 King’s Hawaiian Pretzel Slider Buns
- Mayonnaise (amount as desired)
- 16 ounces (450g) honey uncured ham (e.g. Applegate Naturals)
- 9 slices of Swiss cheese
Step 1: Make the Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- Melt 3 tablespoons (44g) of salted butter in the microwave for about a minute. I used Kerrygold butter, but feel free to use your favorite brand.
- Add 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard (I used Grey Poupon) to the melted butter. Give it a good stir until it’s well combined, then set it aside.
Step 2: Assemble the Sliders
- Grab a pack of King’s Hawaiian Pretzel Slider Buns (9 buns) and carefully separate the top from the bottom.
- Spread a layer of the sweet and tangy sauce on the bottom buns. (source: Ineskohl.info)
- Apply a thin layer of mayonnaise on top of the sauce.
- Layer about 16 ounces (450g) of honey uncured ham (I used Applegate Naturals) on top of the mayo. I went with two layers, but feel free to adjust based on your preferences.
- Place 9 slices of Swiss cheese on top of the ham, arranging them slightly closer to the center to ensure even melting.
Step 3: Air Fry the Sliders
- Carefully transfer the assembled sliders to your air fryer basket. Make sure not to overcrowd them.
- Air fry at 370°F (190°C) for 5 minutes to melt the cheese evenly.
- After 5 minutes, place the top buns on the sliders and brush the remaining sauce on top of each bun.
- Continue air frying for another 3 minutes or until the buns are toasted and golden brown.
Step 4: Serve and Enjoy!
- Once the sliders are done, carefully remove them from the air fryer using a spatula.
- Slice each slider and serve immediately. Enjoy your Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Pretzel Sliders!
I hope you enjoy making and devouring these sliders as much as I did.