Ham & White Beans soup is perfect for serving on cold days of winter or fall. Rich and delicious soup. It’s easy to prepare and doesn’t cost a lot of ingredients.
Let me show you here in Ineskohl Kitchen the method to make Ham & White Beans.
- 1 lb beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 lb cooked ham, diced
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the beans to a bowl of cold water. Leave the beans in the water for 8 hours at least.
- Put the beans in a large pot.
- Cut the pork into small cubes.
- Add pork and onions to the pot with beans. ineskohl.info
- Add brown sugar, dried parsley, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Add cold water and mix all.
- Place the pot over medium heat for two hours.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
- To keep Ham & White Beans soup for a period not exceeding 3 days, Store it in an airtight container and put it in the refrigerator.
- For soft beans. Soak the beans in water overnight or more than eight hours
- It is recommended to use smoked ham in this recipe, and it should not be sliced
If you liked this Ham & White Beans soup recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.