Make the most of what you have in the fridge and prepare an easy appetizer in less than 15 minutes to please the whole family. Bacon dip is one of these typical spreads that will get you out of a jam when preparing a special meal like sun-dried tomato dip or spinach and artichoke dip.
Ingredients to make Bacon Dip:
- ½ unit of Onion
- 200 grams of Bacon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 unit of chicken bouillon cube
- 200 milliliters of cooking cream
How to make Bacon Dip:
- Making this bacon dip is very easy. The first thing to do is to finely chop the onion and sauté it with a little oil.
- In the meantime, finely chop the Bacon. If you wish, you can buy it whole, sliced or in strips.
- When the onion is transparent, add the Bacon and fry the whole thing for a couple of minutes.
- When the Bacon begins to brown add a pinch of salt and the crumbled cube. If you have concentrated chicken broth powder, add a spoonful.
- Once everything is well mixed, it is the turn of the cream. Cooking cream is also known as heavy cream. Mix everything together and let it cook over medium-high heat until it starts to boil.
- Check the taste and correct with salt if necessary. Then blend everything with the help of the food processor you have at home. The texture of this bacon spread is to taste; you can leave it very thin or with bits of Bacon.
- Let the cream cool in the refrigerator for a few minutes, and then you can enjoy this delicious bacon dip with nachos, crackers or toasted bread. Pates and spreads are easy appetizers that will always look good.
If you liked the recipe for Bacon Dip, we suggest you visit our Dinner recipes category.