Hamburgers are one of the most popular foods ever. But the question arises: Is it possible to enjoy the taste of a burger without eating the bun? Yes, you can make delicious hamburger casserole and enjoy the same taste.
Sometimes it’s hard to come up with a quick and easy weeknight meal if you’re tired after a long day at the office. That’s where this hamburger casserole recipe comes in. It’s fast and easy, but most importantly, it’s tasty. So cook this recipe up tonight, and enjoy a great meal.
This Hamburger Casserole recipe is a delicious meal the whole family will enjoy. So print this recipe out, gather your ingredients, and get started.
Cook Time: 50 minutes
⦁ 1 lb ground beef
⦁ 1 can tomato sauce (15oz)
⦁ 1 can cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken mushroom soup
⦁ 1 teaspoon chili powder
⦁ 1 can whole kernel corn drained
⦁ 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
⦁ Pepper (to taste)
⦁ 1 tsp garlic salt
⦁ 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
⦁ 2 cup macaroni noodles uncooked
1. Preheat the oven to 350-370°F and boil the macaroni noodles. Follow the directions mentioned on the package of macaroni.
2. Now, take a large skillet and brown (approximately 4-5 minutes) the ground beef in it.
3. Add garlic salt, chili powder, pepper, and Italian seasoning when the beef is brown.
4. Take a separate bowl and stir tomato sauce, cream of chicken mushroom soup, and corn in it. Then add it to the skillet with the hamburger.
5. Now, add the cooked pasta into the skillet and mix all ingredients together.
6. Put the mixture into a baking pan (9×13 inch) and bake for 35-40 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top during the last 15 minutes of bake time.
⦁ Calories: 457
⦁ Fats: 14g
⦁ Protein: 24g
⦁ Carbs: 67g
Tips & Tricks
⦁ You can also add your favorite cheese. We suggest you use Mozzarella or pepper jack because they are both delicious.
⦁ You can use any small noodle such as shell, rigatoni, shell, penne, or bow tie. It totally depends on your choice.
⦁ Veggies such as chopped green beans, peas, bell peppers, or zucchini can be added.
⦁ For a spicy version, you can use extra chili powder, red chili flakes, or top with hot sauce
⦁ You can substitute ground beef with ground sausage, turkey, or chicken.
How to store leftovers?
Hamburger Casserole is a great dish to make in advance for the family, but you need to know how to store leftover Hamburger Casserole. It is best to place the leftover Hamburger Casserole in a container with a tight-fitting lid. If you have leftovers in a casserole dish, place the lid on the dish. You can store the Hamburger Casserole for 3-4 days in the fridge.
If you have leftovers and you want to freeze them, you can do that as well. Just make sure you use freezer bags. Be sure to label it and include the date. Hamburger Casserole can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Let’s Sum Up
If you would like to see more recipes like this, please leave us a comment at the bottom of this post or visit our website.
I hope you enjoy it and will give it a try with your family. If you have any hamburger casserole recipe suggestions, please feel free to share them in the comments section.