When it comes to preparing desserts, many of them seem ominous and really hard to prepare. That’s not the case with the Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake. Even if this recipe might seem overwhelming at first, it’s a delight to prepare and people love its great taste. This brings the question, should you consider giving the Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake a try? Absolutely, and here’s how you can prepare it!
Can I freeze the Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake?
This particular strawberry icebox cake recipe needs to be refrigerated, not frozen. It’s best enjoyed within 48 hours of preparing it. Moreover, the strawberries do not hold up well in the freezer when used in cakes and destroy the overall flavor of the finished product.
Can I use frozen strawberries?
I don’t recommend using frozen strawberries to make icebox cake. Frozen berries tend to become soggier than fresh ones after thawing them. This will alter the consistency of your dessert and make it taste different than what you expect.
Let’s Sum Up
This strawberry icebox cheesecake is SO delicious and SO easy. It’s perfect for summer picnics, potlucks, and get-togethers because it can be made ahead of time and travels well. Make this cake today and enjoy the compliments of your family and friends.
Share your experience in the comment box below if you have tried the recipe. We would love to hear from you. Also, don’t forget to share the recipe with your friends and family. They will love it too.
Here in Ineskohl Kitchen, You will learn how to bake this delicious Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake ingredients
- Strawberries, 2 pounds
- 3 cups of milk
- Graham crackers, 2 sleeves
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 carton of cool whip
- 2 packages of instant cheesecake pudding
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
Preparing the Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake Recipe
- The first thing you want to do is to clean the strawberries and then slice them. A good rule of thumb is to keep them roughly ¼ inches thick. Put them aside for now.
- Then you want to add graham crackers at the bottom of the dish, place those aside and focus on the other things.
- You will have to combine cream cheese with condensed milk in a dedicated, larger bowl. We recommend adding pudding and some milk, mixing it on low settings for up to 5 minutes, or seeing if it thickens. Then you have to add in the cups of cool whip until everything becomes smoother. (ineskohl.info)
- The next step involves pouring around half of the cream cheese on the crackers. Add some strawberry pieces on top of the mixture and then crackers on them. Then you have to add the other cream cheese you have. Once that is done, you will just need to cover the result and put it in the fridge. It’s recommended to refrigerate for around 8 hours at most.
- When you prepare to serve the Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake, a good idea is to use a clean paper towel to remove any moisture. Then top with some cracker crumbs and cool whip, then you are good to go.
The Strawberry Cream Cheese Icebox Cake is a very tasty one, and people love it because it’s so fun to prepare. It will take a bit to get the consistency of the cake just right, but it’s a delightful recipe that many people love and continue to enjoy every day!
- The recipe is completely customizable. You can use different varieties of graham crackers.
- You can also use any seasonal fruit such as blueberries or cherries to create your own version of this cake.
- You can also put your own twist on the cake by adding some fresh strawberries or raspberries to the cream cheese mixture before you pour it into the cake pan.