Steak is widely known for being very tasty, but there are few types of steak better and healthier than ribeye. It’s one of those amazing recipes that stand the test of time not only with their ingredients and taste but also with the numerous cooking options. A juicy ribeye steak is hard to be rivaled by anything, and that’s why you have to check it out. We will show you how to prepare a great ribeye steak recipe.
What’s important to keep in mind about this recipe is that it’s just a foundation, and you can adapt and adjust it based on your own preferences. You always want to try out something new and doing that can indeed make it really impressive. Plus, a simple cut will give you all the flavor you want, although you can add marinades, sauces, and other ingredients if you want to make it your own.
This Ribeye steak will make your mouth water when you smell the goodness coming out of the oven. This dish is perfect to serve at dinners to family, guests, and friends, or over a romantic dinner. Quick to prepare, in just a few minutes it is ready.
How do I store leftover Ribeye steak in the refrigerator?
Put the leftover Ribeye steak in a food container, tightly close it, and then take it to the refrigerator. It will remain right to eat for up to 3 days.
How do I store leftover Ribeye steak in the freezer?
Place leftover Ribeye steak in an airtight food container, wrap them in plastic or aluminum wrap, and then freeze it. It will remain edible for more than 50 days.
How do I reheat a leftover Ribeye steak?
You have to defrost the leftover Ribeye steak, hours before you heat it in an iron skillet over the stove at 130 degrees.
Here in Ineskohl Kitchen Blog, I will show you how to prepare Ribeye steak in your kitchen in just 15 minutes.
What ingredients do you need for the ribeye steak recipe?
- 2 ribeye steaks around 200g each and roughly 2 cm thick
- 1 tbsp or 25 grams of butter
- 1 tbsp of sunflower oil
- A garlic clove
- Thyme is optional.
How to prepare the ribeye steak recipe?
- Around 8 hours before you start cooking you need to pat your steak dry with some paper from the kitchen. Then you have to season it with pepper and some salt.
- Start heating the oil over a high flame and ensure that the pan will fit both of your steaks. Whenever you see that the oil simmers, you turn the heat down, add the butter, and when you see it sizzle you add the steak to the pan. It’s a good idea to add herbs and garlic on the side at this time.
- Turning the steaks every minute or less will help, so you can ensure it’s evenly cooked and you get a brown crust. In general, if you want the ribeye steak well done it takes 8 minutes to 10 minutes of cooking. On the other hand, if you cook it rarely you just need 4 minutes. In case you use a thermometer, it will be 70 degrees Celsius for well done, 60 if you cook it at medium, and 50 degrees Celsius for the rare ribeye steak.
- Once the steak rests, you can add in a red wine sauce just to bring in some more flavor into the mix.
We recommend using a thick cut of steak that also has plenty of marbling and fat. Also, seasoning the ribeye steak very well will help create a great crust and improve the taste. Avoid prodding or moving the steaks too much, as they will not caramelize properly. It’s a good idea to use these tips, as they can indeed make a huge difference as you prepare the ribeye steak recipe!
If you liked this Ribeye Steak Recipe, I recommend you visit the Dinner category for similar recipes.