Sloppy Joe Casserole is an easy, quick, and delicious dinner that can be prepared in just minutes.
If you are a fan of the classic joe sandwich then I am sure you will love this casserole very much. this delicious recipe is filled with ground beef and cheese.
In my house, this Sloppy Joe Casserole is loved by everyone, even the youngest members of the family.
In this article in Ineskohl Kitchen, I will share how to prepare Sloppy Joe Casserole.
How do I store Sloppy Joe Casserole?
You can store leftovers in a food container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 12 ounces noodles, cooked al dente
- 8 oz pkg shredded Velveeta
- 3 cups Manwich sauce
- 2 cups original Manwich sauce
- 8 oz pkg shredded Colby-jack cheese
- In a pot over medium heat, Add lean ground beef meat and yellow onion diced, Mix the ingredients and cook the beef until it changes color to a dark color.
- Add to the pot original Manwich sauce, farfalle bowtie noodles, and Velveeta shredded, Mix the ingredients. ineskohl.info
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish. Pour the mixture into the baking dish, and add shredded cheese on the top evenly.
- Put the baking dish in the oven for half an hour.
If you liked this Sloppy Joe Casserole recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.