This easy and delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle recipe is perfect for any special occasion. Combining a graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream will impress your guests. This trifle is an ideal recipe for parties, potlucks, and family gatherings, and you can make it ahead of time and keep it chilled in the fridge until it’s time to serve. This Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle recipe is also gluten-free and can be easily adapted to be keto-friendly by using a low-carb crust or omitting it altogether.
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle is a delicious and easy dessert recipe that is perfect for any special occasion. This recipe combines a graham cracker crust with a cream cheese filling, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream to create a trifle that is sure to impress your guests. This recipe is easy to make, gluten-free, and can be easily adapted to be keto-friendly. It’s great for parties, potlucks, and family gatherings, and can be made ahead of time and kept chilled in the fridge until ready to serve. Try this recipe for a unique and delicious twist on classic cheesecake that will delight your taste buds.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, we believe that delicious and impressive desserts should be easy to make. That’s why we’re excited to share our recipe for a mouth-watering Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Our recipe combines the classic flavors of a graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream to create a trifle that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. From the first bite of the buttery crust to the last luscious spoonful of creamy filling and juicy strawberries, this trifle will transport your taste buds to a world of dessert heaven.
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Place the graham cracker crust in the bottom of a trifle dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Whip the powdered sugar and heavy cream in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form.(source: Ineskohl.info)
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Add a layer of sliced strawberries on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat the layers of cream cheese mixture and strawberries until the trifle dish is filled to the top.
- Chill the trifle for at least 2 hours before serving.