So easy to prepare and better than those purchased ready-made.
Preparation time: 20min
Cooking time: 40min
Ready in: 1h
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 ½ cup ice water
- 1 pkg (135 g) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of 35% cream
- 3 sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 36 vanilla wafer cookies, round (Nilla, from Mr. Christie)
Steps of preparation
- In a bowl, put the condensed milk and water together. Beat in instant pudding mix. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture.
- Dip banana slices in lemon juice and shake off excess.
- In a large serving bowl, place 1 cup of the pudding mixture. Top with 1/3 of the cookies, 1/3 of the bananas, and 1/3 of the remaining pudding. Repeat these steps twice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.