These Almond Joy Magic Cookies Bars bring a lot of sweet childhood memories, and My grandmother used to prepare these bars for us. The chocolate and coconut flavors are the best thing in these bars.
These almond joy magic cookies bars are super delicious they worth a try; you will lick your finger or maybe eat the entire pan. everybody in my family loves them, delicious
In my opinion, these bars are the most delicious treas ever! It takes only one bite to be in heaven.
Here, in my blog ineskohl.info, I will share the recipe that I use to make these bars easily.
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups of ground Marias cookies (or graham crackers )
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups shredded desiccated coconut
- 1 can (397 grams) of condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Pour the melted margarine.
- Pour the melted margarine into a 23 x 33 centimeter baking pan. Sprinkle evenly over the margarine, the crushed cookies, then the nuts, chocolate chips, and finally the shredded coconut. Pour the condensed milk over all the ingredients. ( source: ineskohl.info )
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the surface is lightly browned. Let cool 15 minutes before cutting into bars approximately 10 centimeters long.
If you liked this Almond Joy Magic Cookies Bars recipe, I recommend you to visit the category of Bars and Cookies for more similar recipes